Friday, August 29, 2008

Whacked out in the cold

Maybe it is fun to do some crazy activity together and with all other class, but how about in the COLD? Different options tell us everything. Hehehe... That was few days ago, at 27th august 2008, we went to a freakin cool trip. (Aww YEAH!) At the road, I was soooo bored i dont know what else to do. I ate too much candy in the bus I got hyper but got nothing else to do... I tried to sleep, but FAILED, I tried to text message someone, but they are at school time so FAILED again, I tried to talk to my friends at the bus, but they were busy listening to music or playing P0k3r, so, FAILED AGAIN! SO I played with Anabel who was also bored. It's just that Anabel kept on changing seats so it's hard to talk to her. On the bus everybody wants candy so I gotta throw the candy to person and 50% of them didnt get it but drop it.

... (Time goes by...)
Tick-tick-tick-tick
Tick-tick-tick-tick

And
FINALLY! WE ARRIVED!!!!!
THANK GOD! YEAH! LET'S THANK GOD!!!!! WHOOOOO!

Just when we arrived we were told to put our bags (temporarily) in a place and sit on the aula. they also prepared some snacks and lunch for those who are extremely hungry. Then, we start the Ice Breaking. We got some games (which is totally fun!) and some grouping (crazy one). I ended up on group 3. When everybody got their group, we have to give a name to a group. Our group is called ..............................Lele Chips.............................. (Heh?) Our yel-yel was also funny, we used the changchuters song but changed the lyrics (If you wanna know the lyrics, look into Anabel's blog. wink*) and it was SERIOUSLY funny. Pak budi also made the choreography and to be honest, it was embarresing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And,

NEXT UP?

We have some games. It was fun and scary when we have to throw a balloon filled with water. If we missed a shot, alright then, SPLASH! YOU GOT WET! After the games we have outbound. We started with the ELVIS BRIDGE... It looks fun for a "first sight" but hold on, it's scary on the top. (Well at least I got no trauma in this)

And...
THIS Is not done...
Wanna know next?

THEN WAIT!!!!

No comments: