Monday, September 15, 2008

Social Studies+Physics+Math = Stress

Have you ever wonder why you are so stressed out being a student? Subjects we dont like. That's why. Let me share a bit about the subjects I hate.
  • Social Studies
  • Physics
  • Math

Get it?

Physics

I bet lots of people hate physics. Including me. One day I would like to sleep in the middle of a physics class. But the teacher always spots me. Mostly I got low scores (5 or under) on worksheets.

Anabel says: "Physics is a great subject. It's fun, great, helpfull, interesting, amazing, etc............ THAT WAS A LIE... Everytime I think about it I feel about having suicide. Physics is HELL on Earth!"

No wonder...

Social Studies

It's not that it's boring, but there are so many things we should memorize. My brain could get OVERLOAD. So many people we should memorize, dates, years, revolutions, countries, deaths (ooooh! Deaths! my favorite part!) etc, etc, etc...

Jennifer says: "Social Studies is good cuz it's giving us information. BUT! IT'S A WASTE OF TIME memorizing all the thing the teacher says."

I agree

Maths:

This year's math is way easier b-cuz it uses logics. However, i STILL cant do them. To be honest, I hate it since I was grade 3. Maths are so confusing sometimes. ADMIT IT ALLIYYA! ADMIT IT!

Alliyya says: "Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. MOSTLY it's BAD!"

Get ready for the TESTS

No comments: